lunes, 23 de octubre de 2023

BLOG 5. Changes To My Study Programme

Hello class, today im talking about my study programme. Im study theatral performance in Universidad de Chile. My faculty stay into the Cal y Canto and Plaza de armas subway. In street called Morande. Very near from La Moneda house.
My career is very practical and theorycal. I have branches of acting, which includes the study of voice and movement. I would like them to be separate subjects to be able to go deeper into each discipline. On the other hand, during the whole career we have two moments that we participate with those of the parallel career: Theatrical Design. I think this should be all the time in order to learn more from each studio. I have a lot of research subjects, dramaturgy, electives, etc.
They are 5 years long. The 4th year you leave with a bachelor's degree. That is, a theatrical production and an academic article that can be published in an academic journal. Then, in the 5th year you do a more professional theatrical practice and something similar to a thesis, which is called a memoir. A memoir seems super old-fashioned to me. However, I like the fact that in the fifth year we have to do a professional theatrical practice, because that way we are preparing ourselves for the performer's working field and we are not left a little adrift when we graduate from the university. The memory is written based on your practice. This is my fourth year of university, so I'm almost ready to leave. Thanks u for reading!

1 comentario:

  1. I would also like to see more work done with the theater design career, I think it would be very good to really get closer to the theatrical profession, in addition to being able to learn from the other career.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 5. Changes To My Study Programme

Hello class, today im talking about my study programme. Im study theatral performance in Universidad de Chile. My faculty stay into the Cal ...